We have been contacted by the Louisa Social Services regarding a single mother in Louisa who had her children taken away because of the deteriorating state of her home. We are on a deadline as this mother is due back in court at the end of October and she must show that her home has been repaired. We have to:
- Rip out the old carpet in the living room, hallway and two bedrooms,
- Replace the old subfloor,
- Install laminate flooring,
- Install a couple ceiling lights,
- Replace the rain gutters along the front of the house.
We have set a start date of Friday and Saturday October 16-17. Providence Church is committed to getting those children back home with their mother as soon as possible. If you can help with any of the tasks above, if you can help for a few hours a day or for the whole day on only one of those days. Please let me know ASAP at email@example.com . We need all the help we can get. Thanks!
Also, if you cannot go but you have the following tools which you can lend, this will be of great help!